HILLARY CLINTON NO LEADER: USA HAS NO LEADERS


HILLARY CLINTON HAS NOT PERFORMED IN POSITIONS, HENCE NO QUALIFIERS BY JOBS

When I think of Hillary Clinton, I'm reminded of my own tenet in managing people and operations: "Being in a job/position is not qualifying, doing the job correctly and commendably is the only qualifier."  When I think of Obama and Congress, I'm reminded: "No organization or group can be effective without strong effective leadership. Clinton epitomizes being in-the-job but not doing the job. She is not a leader.

The United States of America is the largest "organization" in the world today with NO strong effective leadership." I just analyze people and their results, folks. It's maddening but true. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEFTIST MIND-SET OF TODAY -- REFLEXIVE, THOUGHTLESS SUPPORT FOR THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

AMERICAN AIRLINES -- MORE ABOUT UNIONS AND CH 11

ETHANOL -- The worst mandate ever gets even worse