OBAMA SKEET SHOOTING -- ????





Doesn't look like any skeet range or shooting position that I've been on. I also haven't seen many smoke plumes coming from a 12 gauge in sunlight, and never one 90 degrees to the muzzle. This thing may have been photo shopped. 
If Obama is shooting skeet, the clay would be many feet up in the air. As Obama stands, he'd shoot the trap house or the guy launching the clay (although that is often done remotely today). Comments are welcome and sought. Thanks.

This from a friend who knows how it should be:

-->
Pure hokum. I've only done it a few times as a young whipper-snapper, and I think I got 'em all. I qualified
expert in the service. Had a keen eye as a young boy because my dad hunted squirrel and gator as a boy
and had the nerve to buy me a bb gun with which I terrorized the neighborhood.
The position is wrong. I recall these are clay targets weren't they....cannot shoot back. I recall a forward
lean with the shotgun seldom level to the target (never)…depends upon the trajectory (always upward unless he's shooting the clay as it hits the ground....not acceptable!!!
That gun smoke is weird. I think you, Dr. Mann, are right on target.
~e

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMERICAN AIRLINES -- MORE ABOUT UNIONS AND CH 11

LEFTIST MIND-SET OF TODAY -- REFLEXIVE, THOUGHTLESS SUPPORT FOR THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

ETHANOL -- The worst mandate ever gets even worse