CHRIS MATTHEWS ON OBAMA -- HAS HE TURNED ON OBAMA?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB4b11_LREA&feature=email

There has been no more ardent shill for President Obama than Chris Matthews, MSNBC's talking head who experienced a thrilling tingle up his leg when Obama was elected. He's defended Obama to a degree that, in my opinion, has rendered Matthews incredible.
The assertions in this video link would suggest he finally is trying to be credible, has found a degree of honesty and has decided to tell the truth. I observe it with interest and with hope that the most ardent can see the light, but I won't believe it until I see more of the same and a condemnation of the anti-American stances and the damaging policies. I will hope!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMERICAN AIRLINES -- MORE ABOUT UNIONS AND CH 11

LEFTIST MIND-SET OF TODAY -- REFLEXIVE, THOUGHTLESS SUPPORT FOR THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

ETHANOL -- The worst mandate ever gets even worse