OBAMA -- IMPEACHMENT PROPOSAL

I urge everyone to read the above link carefully and take the charges seriously. In my recommendation for the president to make major changes or resign, I originally commented on grounds for impeachment, but it was not palatable to some, so I omitted it. Even the president's promise to get his so-called "jobs bill" established without Congress is but one more example of his abrogation of constitutional law and is but one more indication of his thrust to establish an Imperial Presidency. Oh, by the way, while he is moving on with his plans, Republicans are dealing with trivia and non-critical issues. They must get their acts together.
I urge you to send the blog to as many people as you can. Thanks.

Comments

  1. Sandra Arias21 October, 2011

    I read some blogs about Obama from people from every corner of the United States, the following was that called my attention the most:
    1) "If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you're not a racist, you'll have to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you're not an idiot"
    2) What do Osama and Obama have in common? They both have a friend that blew up the Pentagon!
    3) Quote of the Millennium: "...John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith" senator Barack Hussein Obama (slip!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AMERICAN AIRLINES -- MORE ABOUT UNIONS AND CH 11

LEFTIST MIND-SET OF TODAY -- REFLEXIVE, THOUGHTLESS SUPPORT FOR THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

ETHANOL -- The worst mandate ever gets even worse