SOLYNDRA "GOING CONCERN ISSUE"

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/stories/2010/03/29/daily85.html

This link is provided by Randy of CA, a friend from high school days, and a "thinking person." The "going concern" issue, to me, is the key to establishing the fraud in this scandal. There will, undoubtedly, be a big effort to minimize it, even cover it up, but we can only hope that the Solyndra affair is totally revealed for what it is and that it may lead to cleaning up more of the corruption that we know is in our government today.

The question, in my mind anyway, is "how many people really care?"

Comments

  1. I've been thinking about this one. Thanks for your kind words. I would say the same about you. Thank you for your sincere thoughts as you write these blog entries.

    How many care? I don't know. All I do know is you care. And I care. The ones who come in here and read these words from time to time and talk about these ideas around their dinner table care. The people around and about our Great Country who are like minded care. Collectively I would like to think that we will make a difference. There is something about America that keeps us concerned citizen patriots going in the face of adversity and seemingly in the face of impossible odds. I am convinced, however, that we will persevere and overcome our difficulties. These are perilous times but history should show that they were temporary. An anomalous period of turmoil.

    Who was it that said: "If you can keep your head while all about you are losing theirs.."?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comments spur me on, Randy. I admit that as a born optimist I have lost much of it recently. When my beloved nephew, who supported Obama, assured me, "Uncle Joe, if we make a mistake, the people will correct it next election." That's how it has been, but is that the way it will be going forward? 2012 will be the test. I still have indelibly in my memory bank, "We will change America and then change the world." Can't shake that!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LEFTIST MIND-SET OF TODAY -- REFLEXIVE, THOUGHTLESS SUPPORT FOR THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

AMERICAN AIRLINES -- MORE ABOUT UNIONS AND CH 11

ETHANOL -- The worst mandate ever gets even worse