RACISM, MORGAN FREEMAN AND MITCH MCCONNELL

Morgan Freeman is a fool for thinking objections to Obama's policies are racism-derived. We've discussed the idiocy of this assertion in earlier blogs.
However, Freeman gave a quote from Senate Minority Leader, Mitch McConnell, that I have railed about since I first heard it.  You'll remember his foolish (in fact, dumber than dirt!) comment that "Our goal is to make Obama a one-term president." Those who know me know that I have been on a rampage over how our people present themselves, the language they use and more. NO, I'm not justifying Freeman's idiocy, but I am also critical of the lack of wisdom of McConnell and those who spout off accordingly.
This one sounds innocuous to those who ignore the media and do not understand the arts and science (I mean the disingenuous nature) of politics these days. But, such sound bites always have a life of their own......long lives normally. The media make it so.

Comments

  1. Some comments have been deleted and at least one today not recorded. Trying to assess what is happening.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LEFTIST MIND-SET OF TODAY -- REFLEXIVE, THOUGHTLESS SUPPORT FOR THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

AMERICAN AIRLINES -- MORE ABOUT UNIONS AND CH 11

ETHANOL -- The worst mandate ever gets even worse